Now a days panchakarma is the key word in Ayurveda as for as treatments are concerned ‘Panchakarma” treatments are given in 2 conditions.
- For remaining fit & healthy
- In diseased condition
Panchkarma for remaining healthy:
Ayurveda believes in “3 doshas“ & 7”Dhatu” in body. When the doshas gets disturbed in the body you get disease.
It is also related with nature “Rutu” outside. In certain “Rutu” certain doshas increases & give trouble. So you have to remove that particular dosha in that “Rutu” for example:
Kafa dosha Vasant rutu
Pitta dosha Sharad rutu
Vat dosha varsha rutu
So by removing the “dosha” in that specific rutu, you remain fit the whole year.
In diseased condition:
In diseased condition whatever may be the disease, you have to find culprit “dosha” behind it & do the panchakarma accordingly for example:
Kafa dosha – Vaman karma
Pitta dosha – Virchan karma
Vat dosha- Basti karma
Panchakarma means 5 types of body purification in process:
- Vaman karma – to give emetics and make patient vomit
- Virechan karma – to give purgative to have loos motions
- Basti karma – to remove “doshas” of vat origin by introducing “kadha” or oil through anal canal
- Nasya – administer medicine through nasal rout especially cerebral palsy, insomnia patient.
- Raktamokshan – to remove impure blood from body. In it there are 2 methods.
- Taking blood out from vein, example acne, headache
- Applying leeches in affected area for example tumour, abscess & piles
So these all ‘karma’s are conducted in our Dhanwantari Clinic‘ for all purpose’s in fitness as well as diseased condition.